Friday, March 14, 2008

The News

So I have been hinting at some big things to come and now I can let you know what it is. We are moving back into our house! We told the kids this week and have started packing again. Our renters new home was ready for them earlier than expected and they are going to be out by the end of this month. We are very excited about going back to the house, the kids have been grabbing boxes and packing whatever they can think of. Looks like I am going to have to do some unpacking this week too:) So far they have packed up all their books, their dolls and stuffed animals (including some we had to get back out for bed time last night) and some clothes. Jacob woke up this morning and asked "are we still moving back to our nighthawk house?" he is still skeptical I think. As soon as I told him yes he started hopping around excited all over again like when we first told him. I think it's going to be a new excitement everyday for the next few weeks for him. Megan wanted to know how long we were going to stay at our house this time. It really makes me sad that this is a question my 4 year old is asking. I know God has a plan for us and reasons behind all the things that we have endured since moving here over a year ago. I would NEVER classify it as a cakewalk or even a LITTLE bit easy but I know that it has been a necessary part of our journey.

Michael's office had a big meeting yesterday and informed everyone that they are going to be merging with another company. The integration/consolidation will be complete by June 30th. Hopefully we won't have to go through another lay-off, but considering that Michael has had nothing to do all day long everyday since he got there, we would not be shocked. The mortgage industry is not one to be in right now obviously. Please pray for us when you think of us. We love you all.

No comments: